Monday, December 31, 2007

Collage #3



Keeping it simple as I experiment. I actually just glance at the books I have collected, turn the pages, go to the web sites and then pull out my scissor and paints and off I go. I have found I like the acyclic paints much better. I also purchased some paper that is made for that type of paint.

And as I was moving all over the Walmart like a pin ball I realized that Valentines Day is just around the corner! Thank God! That means I can create a bunch of cards for people and not feel so stupid about sending these rudimentary attempts....oh, I am always so hard on myself. You have to start somewhere and without any training at all!!

I can't begin to explain how calming it is to sit with the scissors and cut out shapes in magazines that appeal to me. I must have some very good memories that I tap into from childhood.

I love it.

Amazing.

Who knew?


SENT TO BARRY 1-5-08

No comments: