Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Sitting at the computer screen trying to figure out the new Sirius system I received for X-mas. Not that it is too hard, yet it may prove to be, but Joe is asleep in the living room and I need to mess around with the boom-box.

So, I am in my pj's and it is going on 2pm.

I want to stay in my pj's all day. but as soon as Joe leaves for Dayton, I will go out and see if I can find a liquior store open. Certainly there will be one!

Yesterday I felt like crying all day. Because it started with Bridget calling me and telling me that her cat is in the vet's getting a backleg amputated. I am so crushed for Bridget. Why does everything that could possibly go wrong for that child go wrong? I could go on and on about the black cloud that hoovers over her, but I won't.

Anyway, after a lot of thinking, I finally found out how to sign on this new blog.

Now to make it look better...I think.

No comments: