Wednesday, December 29, 2010

750 words December 29

I am not very good at the dump game. I am at work already and checking out Goodwill site to bid on anything that catches my fancy with these delusions of gradure that I somehow ill set up a web site, maybe Alphawoman's Vintage and sell it on ESTY or on the street corner. Heck, you never know do you? I do know that I am ga-ga over this jewelry phase of my life. Have I mentioned that I wish I had started it in the 1970's hell the 1960's? I saw a nice ittle bracelet that has multi colored gems in it and it reminded me of something I use to have when I was a kid! Anyway, I am now going to set my sites on these huge bbags of stuff and its just like a treasure hunt! One is out of Ft. Wayne and looks fabulous with a lot of turquoise.
I overslept today and woke up around 730am. I had been having this dream that a movie group came to the farm and wanted to film a documentary. Julu 22nd. But the next morning they were setting up camp for the shoot! I ran out there and told them that they had yet to get permission. They balked and told me that I had given them the word. I walked them into the parlor to meet the owner of the property, a little old woman who was dressed up like a princess and getting ballet lessons. The instructor was holding her as she extended her leg. I told this young pup that he had to ask her and that I did not appreciate his leaving last night (the day before?) without saying good bye. And there was this bull in the back field who noticed me looking out the window. I crouched down but the bull made like he was ready to charge (Hemingway yesterday?) and then my kitty got outside! Black and white. We know that old Blackie won't go outside. And it ws Missy Dotson's house from Big Sink Pike. After I thought about it I recognized the house. How long has that memory floated around in my brain?
I bought the kitty some balls to play with. They are smaller than a ping pong ball and have a ittle bell in the middle. Eight of them. They scared him to death. He crouched under his chair and looked at them. Good lord, this is such a pussy cat. I played with the dancing mouse. The one that we use to sit on Indika's head and he would look at us like we were crazy "Like this? You really want me to let this mouse sit on my head?"
I am at work and it is Linda and I and she has not been in a good mood for the past tow days. Probably because Adam is not here. Even when he is here he is not here. lol. Yesterday he brought in child #3 who was sick. Linda says we are all going to be sick because of it.
I am starting the Weight Watchers diet. Slowly at first - yea that's right, slow. I am going to go with the core thing. You eat everything you want from a certain group of food. There are no cookies or snacks in this group. Just from the farm! Fruits veggies and chicken and fish, that sort of stuff. I think I can do it as long as I remember to buy lots of veggies for variety. Right now all I have is a lot of fruit. I brought a banana and orange and an apple. I should be OK with digestion - lol.
Made the butternut squash soup again last night. It is delish but is missing just a little something. I might try a hint of fresh ginger the next batch I make. I was in Walmart last night because Emilia told me she would close the Bucket. her boyfriend got called into work and she did not have a ride home and so it goes. Heck yes! So I headed over to Walmart and finally found the X,as stuff, hidden in the garden section. It looked like the Grinch had been to walmart and taken it all away. Not a single bag of peppermint Hershey kisses remained. Glad I found two bags for Bridgie for Christmas. I ran into Suzy and Darien and Mindy at the Walmart. We stood in the aisle and talked for a good long while. I truly like them all! Honest. Then I went down to get some milk, since I am drinking the hell out of it with my hot chocolate and there was Adam's wife. She is not very friendly. She smiled but it was one of those smiles that is not warm or guinine (unlike my smile that is the exact opposite).
Well, the 750 words have passed me by and I guess that I have dumped what ever it is that needs to fly out of these finger tips.
Chis told me that the guy who had the heart attack did not make it. He died from a massive heart attack and that the flight surgeon nurse knew what she was doing by rolling him on his side to get a ittle bit of a pulse. But he did not make it. I searched the papers for some obit but did not find it. It happened Friday, New Years eve. Certainly it would have made the SUnday paper? We did not receive many papers at the office or Mindy took them and I did not get my copy. So I briefly scanned linda's and did not see it. I prayed for him, such a terrible time to go. He was 68 I thin Chris said.
So you never know, do you? I also say on tv this morning the best thing you can do for yourself is to eat from the Farm not from the Factory. to eat 1 2/2 serving of fruits and many veggies daily. To floss - and to sleep 7 - 9 hours a night. I certainly have the sleep down!

No comments: