Sunday, January 13, 2008

12/365



A night on the town last night. First we went to Stevie Rays Blues Bar and saw two bands,the last being a Blues Brothers Show which was fun. Then we went to 4th Street Live for an Irish Coffee at the Pub. My pal pal C. was with us and it was great.

Using my old Minolta and after the D50..wow. I just am afraid to lug the Nikon into crowed bars. Its a monster and ever since the time it slipped out of my purse and crashed to the floor...and I went "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" (it only ruined the lens, thank god..not really, the lens is almost irreplaceable, only comes with the "kit" and not available separate, had to buy a larger lens) (thus, the camera is a monster) and I am afraid that someone may steal it. I dream about that.

I need to get the UBC cord for the Fuji, somehow I think I like it better.

No comments: