Saturday, January 5, 2008

4/365



My daughter. We spent the afternoon together doing mom/daughter things like going to a dentist for a wisdom tooth emergency. She will need oral surgery. Yikes! uofL here we come Feb 8th. Then the mall where she can act like a six year old and I have flash backs to the 1980's. We ate at a local pizzeria on Bardstown Rd which is where this is snapped. I guess I am going for the day to day small things that make up a year...sometimes big things! Anyway, if I can add a dash of artistic genius I will, other wise, this is 365 days of the year of my life of my pictures.

Day 2 and 3 are locked in a Fujifilm camera that I thought would be less intrusive than my huge D50, but I can not find the UCB cord to hook up to computer! So those will be inserted when possible.

No comments: