Saturday, January 5, 2008

Collage # 4




BTW - Self portrait

Experimenting with all sorts of different things! Discovered decoupage glue and it makes life and collage a lot easier. Also, the book Collage discovery workshop by Claudine hellmuth....I'm off baby! This is a hodge podge of a lot of things in the book that I just tried on one surface. The heat transfer did not work and I ended up really messing up parts of it and had to just slap on an eye...but not two! Joe is kind of confused with this new passion...and I feel like i must do it on the sly. hence, believe in yourself theme.

1 comment:

claudine hellmuth said...

hi there! I found you thru google alerts! I think this looks great!! you go!

for the heat transfer it does take a lot longer than one thinks so when you try it again, press really hard with the heat tool and go slowly. a small 4x4 image can take about 10 minutes.

hope that helps!
have fun!