Tuesday, January 4, 2011

750 Jan 4

OK Let's keep it going.
At work at the Mall and it is afternoon and I have just wolfed down lunch. I bought a can of soup from Walmart and dumped it into a plastic container. It was very good, but from the factory not from the farm! Also a salad covered in Chinese noodles, raisins and sunflower kernels. Yum yum. A great diet. Last night I drove to the Bucket only to find out that I do not work! I bolted out of there and headed down Wilma Rudolph in search of somewhere to spend some cash. I was dying to get a milk shake, but in the end I went home and had a hot chocolate. I figured with the marshmallows it was about 180 calories. Then I had three ghram crackers and some (awful) gummi bears. I laid on the couch and watched the traveling antique show on NPTV. The grandaddy of all these shows, Pickers & Pawn stars. I guess it was inevitable.
And it's inevitable that if I skip milkshakes and candy bars and cookies and cakes that I will loose weight. This morning I came in at 160. That's down 4lbs since I started and I like it. I feel better I think, though I woke up with a sore throat.. Third day in a row. Yuck.
I am wondering about the way things are going to go. I was reading all the S&D buzz on /from the newsletter (via e-amil) that Michele is rocking it baby. Top dog in KY and just behind Alex. She sold around 8 grand of jewelry and from my estimations made about $1600 dollars. Of course she will have to pay her taxes etc out of that so lets be realistic and back out her taxes say she netted $1300. Good for her. And how much did she spend to make that? I know I had to give her $100 or $10/hr for the place in Nashville - mama that was intense. I was so angry in a weird way b/c I knew nothing about the jewelry and that is my fault. I was mad at myself and transferred it to her. People came in and looked and asked questions like "how much" and if I tried to look it up I had no idea where to look!!lol. The people would pick something up and head towards "check out" to buy. It was terrible. But she did the right thing and split some sales with me. Made certain I made enough to qualify her for Star Stylist or what ever. Can you decider that I don't care much for her. I don't know what it is. She seems okay but there is something sort of Sarah Palin about her. And she does not seem to want to help much. She is not all that good at it. lol. Anyway - her daughter was a sweetheart. Maybe it was just the drive and ambition that turned me off. And it was convert. And she does not answer emails - lol.But odds are I will give it another try in time. I just want to know if I get any jewelry from the $875 (bottom of the barrel) lol that I sold.What else - I sent Bridget some money in the hopes that she can pick herself up. She wants to go fix herself up ie get her hair done, nails etc. I hope to God that this helps her out. If all her money is going for pills then it has to really be expensive. Hopefully this way she will save a lot of money in the long run.ANd Joe is working his butt off. I think I enjoyed not having a lot of time on my hands with nothing to do. Go from one job to the other and then sleep and then get back up and do it all over again. Not a lot of time to lay on the couch and day dream while watching movies or DWTS or Survivor. Which I usually taped anyway.Joe as playing with the wii when I left this morning. It looks like a bunch of fun. I hope to get that wii fitness is as much fun as it this sports dvd looks.Linda has gone to lunch and the door keeps opening and dinging. Everyone wants something. It's not too bad, reminds me of when I covered for that month in between. It was so great when she returned.I am not going to buy anything more on the Goodwill site for awhile. I have a collection building and guess what? Today I am wearing one of the necklaces. It is a mixture of designs. I think it is so much more fun to sell stuff like this than that manufactured stuff. This stuff is classic and fun.I need to stop with the Goodwill/c the shipping is crazy! I see something I like and its $13 to ship! Some of the stuff is lower but not often. I like the stuff that is vintage and I hope that it will parlay into something else.Well, I paid the BofA credit card bill this afternoon b/f Linda went off to lunch. I have a ot of stuff to pay here in the next couple of days. Rent mortgage. Bummer. But we both get paid and then the mortgage drops.I am so psydhed about maybe going to Tupelo and starting again. Maybe a different area will break the blah's I have about something. It was funny but I was so high until the holidays came around. I definitely think that I have SADD. I hate walking out of here and it is pitch black/dark out there. Jimmy Crickets! I am over the 750 by a bunch!

No comments: