Wednesday, January 5, 2011

750 words

Yesterday I wore one of my vintage necklaces. A little piece with different style beading - if you can call it beading - maybe baubles. They were solid and some were hollowed out. I should keep pictures to show my growing vintage stash. I won a lot of bangles - Bolywood style - for about $15 bucks. There are 80 of them. If I end up getting booths at these summer fairs and sell them for a buck apiece, it should work out good. I also coped a bib pearl necklace that is fantastic! All in all, with shipping fees added in, spent about 42 smackers.
I was having semi-nightmares dreams. One was walking into a house and finding two dead bodies in a bathtub/swimming area type - you know how dreams are, they do not have to make any sense. I called 911 "for the third time that day" and got hold of someone who sounded like my Mom. I called her Mom even though it was not. She was not a very good 911 operator. She was near hysteria. The dream consisted of a lot of other stuff, but I don't remember any of it. Except maybe gary S. was in it. I just got a flash of something, but it's gone now.
B. called this morning and missed the check in at the clinic. I feel for her, but she better hand that intake money over to Scott rather than spending it. She sounded very upset. She set her alarm for 6am and slept through it or it didn't go off.
Joe came home and went to sleep almost immediately. I was back in my "Woman cave"in the bed - man that thing calls to me, well I am sick and I am a self diagnosed SADD victim - reading the Rolling Stone. They interviews people about their favorite play lists from one individual and/or genre. It was a great article, or 50 pages of really great music that I wish the MC3 Suites tilled worked. Limewirte. Damn it all. Lot's of good vintage stuff. Keith and Mick referenced the old blues guys. And there were many mentions of stuff from the 1960's and doo wop, Bob Dylan, and Motown that I would love to download. Too bad. But I guess it's time to start paying for stuff.
My tummy hurts. I have taken some alka selser substitute on an empty tummy and have realized that is a no-no. After a cup of tea it settled, but it still is talking to me. Those naprozen are great. My hip doesn't feel so bad any more. Maybe it is bursitis and not arthritis.
Peggy emailed me about Hugh and how was our relationship. She read his explanation on Brents FB page and is cool with it now. I hope to load up pictures from Nana's family that Aunt Maureen gave me or that I stole from Mom's house. Theya re ver interesting, especially the one of Nana (Molly) and Margaret sitting on the beach with another lad - quite possibly a brother. Nana (Molly) was beautiful.
I put my make up on again this morning. I am using the lip gloss to tone down the red ip stick.Might need to purchase another shade of red that is not so "true" though it looks great when on. They were not kidding.
I am perplexed about Money again. I have to stop this with Bridget. How could she miss the intake this morning? Poor thing. SHe is a mess. I remember Mom telling me I was going to have to take care of her the rest of my life. Scott was such a god send. She just does not understand how life works.
I was reading Patti Smith's take on Bob Dylan and how he transcends the lust part and the missing part of love and takes it to new heights. that is my pharasing. I always loved his love songs. They are so full of pain and want and need. And they, naturally, have gotten different as he has aged. Haven't we all? So I understand what Patti meant. Love means so many things but it prevails, it endures. Like the psalm - " love is great love is kind...."
I tried to find some Bible study class in C-ville and ran across several. Many at the Baptist church in DT c-ville. Another one at the Episcopal church. I will continue to make plans to 1) go to church 2) find a bible study class. I have strong memories of the Bible study in Southland. I truly had a spiritual awakening about Chirst and the bible. I loved it and took it seriously. I did the work book, I participated in the exercises and I hung out with some of the people. Like helping Diane with her house in Harrodsburg. I had a wonderful book mark she gave me. I wonder where it went. Anyway I long for those experiences again. I am not much of a joiner but when I do find something I like, it's wonderful.
The little black dress club sure fell on it's face. Not so much because of the members but because of the restrictions that LBDC forces. In other workds it is very limiting. I want to go to HBB parties etc. No go. Now they are having Japanese party. Love that. I should sign up, it is on a Friday night Feb. 22nd. If I sign up it will give me time to experiment with my dish.

1 comment:

Jae Rose said...

Your opener really lead us into a voyage..like feeling every bauble on that necklace with our fingertips..Can I say 'wow' back! Jae..