Sunday, January 2, 2011

750 words jan 2nd style

Hey cool. I am on a six day streak! It's closing in on 6am and I have been up for a little while now, since about 515ish. I remember all those years where 5am was the norm for a wake up call. I used the alarm clock back then - had to. Over none years with Coke and I miss it still three and 1/2 years later. It will stay with me forever, once a Coke girl always. I did like Home Market because I was always busy. I had a structure that I need. I need structure. I love being able to fly my own plane, but I need structure. One of my manifesto's is to take my job seriously. In a nutshell,t his means structure. Having a plan every day! And I could go it and still have my "day dreaming time"

Yesterday I posted the pictures of the Fitz Xmas and had a nice back and forth with Laura Burke and Hugh commented on one of the photo's - the one with Dan putting the drawers on over his pants. Mom has been giving Dan a set of Boxers for many years. Always fun. This year the Zink kids go a box on moldy bread. Man oh man was that funny. Priceless picture of their reaction. Laura tells me that they are having an 85th for her Mom in April. Could we possible get Mom to go? Maybe - but traveling is so hard on her. We'll see.

Woke up with a little sore throat. Yuck. Is my body's immune system in disarray since the stomach virus? I bought a bottle of Naproxen yesterday b/c my hip hurts so much and I think its a reoccurred of the bursitis and fear that it is arthritis and or my hip needs replacements. lol. The naproxen seems to help more than the ibprophen for sure.

Spoke to Bridgt 2X yesterday and both times she was upset distraught and crying. I try to coach her to help her util Wednesday when she gets the methodone clinic under her belt and life will be back to the way it was three years ago. At least I understand she needs the structure and the support she will get at the clinic. I hate to think she is in the midst of a life long addiction and treatment program. The money she will shell out - here is where I need to say that Ineed to go to Al-Anon so that it is not me shelling it out. I think she wants to change and become responsible and have a new set of friends but how she is to do it? Don't know.

I miss my GiSt writing. What wonderful things happened yesterday?

1) Had a whole afternoon to myself. Joe home at 8ish and I home at 2ish. Read the InStyle mag and posted pictures on FB and just farted around a little.
2) Drank three beers and they were delish. Woke up w/o hangover!
3) The simplicity of two boiled eggs. Since I am becoming obsesses with food since I am trying to follow this WW core diet it is becoming abundantly (lol) clear that simplicity is where it's at. From the farm not the factory. I have beans soaking for a bean soup, and the carcass of the chicken is in the refrigerator for soup stock for the next killer squash soup!
4) The petite fours from Figi. I was chowing down on them and then I let Joe take them off with him. Those rail roader's will love them!
5) FB in general. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I just am an outsider looking in and not really participating - but the fact that I am able to connect with my cousins (thought Laura is really kind of a 2nd cousin) and Hugh - definitely a 2nd cousin, it's just marvelous!

I woke up early so that I could do some things around the house that I normally would not do later in the day. I found it unrealistic that I would clean the kitchen or the living room in the late afternoon. Or do the taxes for the IRS though I better and I better start sending them money!

I need now to purchase a micro lens for the camera to photograph the jewelry that I hope to sell on ESTY. I have no idea what to price the pixies but I am certain trial and error will ensue. We will see.

Happy second day in January, first day of the GiSt 2011 style.

I also need a lap top - hmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: