Friday, January 7, 2011

Disclaimer

Disclaimer.

If you have arrived at this blog I need to explain that this is where I have been transferring my entries for 750 Word exercise - it is not my main blog. this is kind of a dumping ground for thoughts and what ever. I liked the idea of the 750 word exercise to kind of stretch-out the writing limbs. I have been having a terrible time writing this past year, taking up the Grace in Small things challenge. Been blogging since 2003 and feel that my "genre" is explaining my past. Or examining my past. There is so much left over, but it's so personal and I am not willing to put it out there for the world and any old body to run across. That will happen, trust me. Into my eight year of hanging out the laundry, I have had people stumble onto my blog and by golly I KNOW THEM! It's like being caught without any clothes on. At least that is how it seems now.

So if you make it here I actually write here at Just a Hippie Gypsy.>

That's where the filtered stuff lays.

No comments: